Why vacation in an ordinary Florida home or condo when you can experience 'Old Florida' in all its natural beauty and charm? Floridaloha is a delightful oasis of two lovingly restored, updated, and uniquely appointed vintage vacation cottages in the Nokomis Historic District.
Our authentic historic Florida vacation rental properties are less than a five minute drive from natural unspoiled Gulf beaches, in walking distance of antiques shops, boutiques and restaurants, surrounded by public parks, creeks, bays and nature preserves, and just two blocks from the popular Legacy Bicycle Trail.
Floridaloha has gained a well-deserved reputation as a laid-back vacation destination for those who love nature, ecotourism, friendly folk, and who seek to enjoy the simpler life on vacation—a return to ‘Old Florida’ the way it used to be. These feelings and experiences are still possible despite the encroachments of a fast-paced world. Come stay with us, and we’ll show you.
• An “Old Florida” eco-friendly environment, focused on natural beauty and vintage tropical whimsy
• Outdoor patios and/or deck areas
• Comfy tropical furnishings
• Quality all-cotton sheets and towels
• A multitude of appliances, cookware and gadgets for the non-cook to the gourmet chef
• High-speed Wi-Fi and basic cable
• Shared laundry room
• Assortment of books, games and DVDs
• Beach towels, chairs and coolers
• Guest resource materials
• A responsive owner/manager close by
• A ukulele to use, and a lesson if you’d like!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the