Terms and Conditions:
The term 'FLORIDALOHA VACATIONS' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 202 E. Pocono Trail, Nokomis, Florida, 34275. Our business is registered with the state of Florida and with Sarasota County. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Reservation deposits are non-refundable. Security deposits are fully refundable within 30 days or less of your departure date. See our individual property rental agreements for cancellation policies regarding rental balances, which will vary depending upon the time of year of your rental, and will depend upon which website you use to reserve the property. For instance, AirBnB has different cancellation policies than we offer our customers directly, and their policies supersede ours. We will share your specific cancellation policy in a rental agreement prior to confirming your booking for your acceptance or rejection, prior to confirming your reservation or taking payment.
For guests who are concerned about the possible need for cancellation due to illness or inclement weather or any other reason, we strongly recommend they take out travel insurance. We provide an excellent policy through our wbsite, however guests are encouraged to shop around for a policy that meets their specific requirements.